Ashwin Sharma, Esq.
Attorney Sharma is licensed in Florida and practices U.S. Immigration, Entertainment and Personal Injury law. Because U.S. Immigration Law is Federal in nature, Attorney Sharma represents clients located throughout the United States, including individuals, Fortune 500 corporations, hospital systems, professional & religious workers, film actors, directors, producers and musicians to file immigration cases before USCIS, such as H-1B, L-1, E-2, E-3 work visas, fiancé petitions, employment petitions, marriage and family based green cards, as well as answers to complex Requests for Evidence/queries and appeals. Attorney Sharma represents clients with Entertainment law or Personal Injury law cases that are subject exclusively to Florida State Law.
- Member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Member of the Florida Bar
- J.D., Florida Coastal School of Law
- Interviewed by various media sources including: BBC Radio, WJXT Channel 4 News, The Pune Mirror, San Jose Mercury News, Florida Times-Union, Jacksonville's Daily Record and The Victim's Advocate
- Legal Commentator: PolicyMic and ashwinsharma.com - A US Immigration News Blog, one of the Top 10 Blogs on Immigrants' Rights according to About.com
- Attorney Sharma is fluent in Hindi and Punjabi. Law Office staff fluent in Spanish.